Research Methods in Education
This fully updated sixth edition of the international bestseller Research Methods in Education covers the whole range of methods currently employed by educational research at all stages. It is divided into five main parts: the context of educational research; planning educational research; styles of educational research; strategies for data collection and researching; and data analysis. The book also contains references to a comprehensive dedicated website of accompanying materials.
The sixth edition includes new material on:
- complexity theory, ethics, sampling and sensitive educational research
- experimental research, questionnaire design and administration with practical guidance
- qualitative and quantitative data analysis, with practical examples
- internet based research.
Research Methods in Education is essential reading for the professional researcher and continues to be the standard text for students and lecturers in educational research.
- Doing Your Research Project 4/e: A guide for first-time researchers in social science, education and health
- Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
- Methods in Educational Research: From Theory to Practice (Research Methods for the Social Sciences)
- Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design: Choosing Among Five Approaches